Network Services WS 2010/2011
- Rajkumar Buyya, Rajiv Ranjan and Rodrigo N. Calheiros, Modeling and Simulation of Scalable Cloud Computing Environments and the CloudSim Toolkit: Challenges and Opportunities, Proceedings of the 7th High Performance Computing and Simulation Conference (HPCS 2009, ISBN: 978-1-4244-4907-1, IEEE Press, New York, USA), Leipzig, Germany, June 21-24, 2009.
- Marcel Risch, Ivona Brandic, Jörn Altmann. Using SLA Mapping to Increase Market Liquidity. Workshop on Non Functional Properties and Service Level Agreements Management in Service Oriented Computing Workshop (NFPSLAM-SOC'09).The 7th International Joint Conference on Service Oriented Computing, November 23-27 2009, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Ivona Brandic. Towards Self-manageable Cloud Services. The Second IEEE International Workshop on Real-Time Service-Oriented Architecture and Applications (RTSOAA 2009). In conjunction with the 33rd Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference. July 20 - 24, 2009, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Ivona Brandic, Dejan Music, Philipp Leitner, Schahram Dustdar. VieSLAF Framework: Enabling Adaptive and Versatile SLA-Management. The 6th International Workshop on Grid Economics and Business Models 2009 (Gecon09). In conjunction with Euro-Par 2009, 25- 28 August 2009, Delft, The Netherlands.
- Vincent C. Emeakaroha, Ivona Brandic, Michael Maurer, Schahram Dustdar. Low Level Metrics to High Level SLAs - LoM2HiS framework: Bridging the gap between monitored metrics and SLA parameters in Cloud environments. The 2010 High Performance Computing and Simulation Conference (HPCS 2010), in conjunction with The 6th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2010), June 28- July 2, 2010, Caen, France. (to appear)
- Ivona Brandic, Vincent Emeakaroha, Michael Maurer, Sandor Acs, Attila Kertész, Gábor Kecskeméti, Schahram Dustdar. LAYSI: A Layered Approach for SLA-Violation Propagation in Self-manageable Cloud Infrastructures. The First IEEE International Workshop on Emerging Applications for Cloud Computing (CloudApp 2010) In conjunction with the 34th Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference Seoul, Korea, July 19-23 2010. (to appear)
- Michael Maurer, Vincent C. Emeakaroha, Ivona Brandic, Joern Altmann. Cost and Benefit of the SLA Mapping Approach for Defining Standardized Goods in Cloud Computing Markets. International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2010) in conjunction with the International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC 2010), December 14-16, 2010, Chennai, India.
- Ivan Breskovic, Ivona Brandic, Jorn Altmann. Creating Standardized Products for Electronic Markets, Future Generation Comp. Special Issue Editors: Pallickara/Fox (accepted), 2012
- Michael Maurer, Ivona Brandic, and Rizos Sakellariou. Enacting SLAs in Clouds Using Knowledge Management. Future Generation Comp. Systems, (accepted).