Sanjin finished his master’s degree in Software Engineering & Internet Computing in 2011 and bachelor degree in Software & Information Engineering in 2010 at Vienna University of Technology. He was previously involved in development of COPAL, a runtime context provisioning middleware, as part of SM4ALL project. His current interests are development of programming models for large-scale pervasive systems (e.g. smart cities) and Internet of Things.
- Pervasive environments
- Context-aware systems
- Large-scale data processing
- Programming models
- Smart cities
- Internet of Things
- PC3L (Pacific Controls Cloud Computing Lab)
- SM4ALL (Smart hoMes for ALL) — An innovative middleware platform for inter-working of smart embedded services in immersive and person-centric environments, through the use of composability and semantic techniques for dynamic service reconfiguration. (Finished in September 2011)
Activities and Services
Copyright Policy on Published Papers
Several papers are available for download. By following these links you agree to respect the copyrights of the papers.
The papers obtained from this web page are included by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
- Katharina Rasch, Fei Li, Sanjin Sehic, Rassul Ayani, Schahram Dustdar, Context-driven Personalized Service Discovery in Pervasive Environments, World Wide Web: Internet and Web Information Systems (WWW), Springer.
- Schahram Dustdar, Fei Li, Hong-Linh Truong, Sanjin Sehic, Stefan Nastic, Soheil Qanbari, Michael Vögler, Markus Claeßens, Green Software Services: From Requirements to Business Models, 2nd International Workshop on Green and Sustainable Software, The 2nd International Workshop on Green and Sustainable Software (GREENS 2013) at ICSE, May 20, 2013, San Francisco, USA.
- Sanjin Sehic, Fei Li, Stefan Nastic, and Schahram Dustdar, A Programming Model for Context-Aware Applications in Large-Scale Pervasive Systems, The 8th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2012), 8-10 October 2012, Barcelona, Spain.
- Katharina Rasch, Fei Li, Sanjin Sehic, Rassul Ayani, Schahram Dustdar, Automatic Description of Context-Altering Services Through Observational Learning, The 10th International Conference on Pervasive Computing (Pervasive 2012), 18-22 June 2012, Newcastle, UK.
- Sanjin Sehic, Fei LI, Schahram Dustdar, COPAL-ML: A Macro Language for Rapid Development of Context-Aware Applications in Wireless Sensor Networks, The 2nd International Workshop on Software Engineering for Sensor Network Applications (SESENA 2011) at ICSE, 21-28 May 2011, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Fei LI, Sanjin Sehic, Schahram Dustdar, COPAL: An Adaptive Approach to Context Provisioning, The 6th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2010), 11-13 October 2010. Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Sanjin Sehic, COPAL: An Adaptive Approach to Context Provisioning, Master’s Thesis advised by Schahram Dustdar and Fei Li, Vienna University of Technology, July 2011.
- My PGP key: 3D2A09FF