☏ +43-1-58801-584 13
Distributed Systems Group
A-1040 Wien, Austria
Christoph Hochreiner is a PhD student and project assistant at the Distributed Systems Group at TU Wien. His qualifications include Bachelor degrees of Computer Science as well as Business Informatics (both 2011) at TU Wien, a master degree in Computer Science at TU Wien (2014), and a master degree in Information Systems at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (2014). Before he joined the TU Wien, he was a researcher at SBA Research, working on security threats in social media and model driven security for web applications. Currently, his research interests include cloud computing, stream processing, and the Internet of Things. Christoph is specifically interested in deployment strategies for cloud based software systems and elasticity aspects for stream processing.
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Elastic Stream Processing
- Container based deployment strategies
|184.269||Advanced Internet Computing||VU 2.0 (h)|
|Thomas Biasion||A Network-based Business Model Framework for the Internet of Things (Master Thesis)|
|Thomas Hießl||Optimizing the Placement of Stream Processing Operators in the Fog (Master Thesis)|
|Andres Carrasco||Scalability for Data Stream Processing Frameworks (Bachelor Thesis)|
|Roland Ganaus||Deployment Techniques for Dynamic Application Scenarios (Bachelor Thesis)|
|Bernhard Knasmüller||Master Thesis||In Progress|
- CREMA - Cloud-based Rapid Elastic Manufacturing
- EPS 4.0 - Elastic Process Support for the Manufacturing Industry
- SIMPLI-CITY - The Road User Information System of the Future
- u'smile - Josef Ressel Center for User-friendly Secure Mobile Environments
- CDL-Flex - Software Engineering Integration for Flexible Automation Systems
- Elastic Data Stream Processing for the Manufacturing Industry, Karlstad University, Schweden, 24.05.2017.
- C. Hochreiner, M. Vögler, S. Schulte, S. Dustdar, "Cost-efficient enactment of stream processing topologies," PeerJ Computer Science, 3:e141, 2017.
- P. Waibel, J. Matt, C. Hochreiner, O. Skarlat, R. Hans, and S. Schulte, "Cost-Optimized Redundant Data Storage in the Cloud," Service Oriented Computing and Applications, vol. N, no. N, pp. NN-NN, 2017.
- C. Prybila, S. Schulte, C. Hochreiner, and I. Weber, "Runtime Verification for Business Processes Utilizing the Bitcoin Blockchain," Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. N, no. N, pp. NN-NN, 2017.
- P. Hoenisch, D. Schuller, S. Schulte, C. Hochreiner, and S. Dustdar, "Optimization of Complex Elastic Processes," IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 700-713, Sep. 2016.
- C. Hochreiner, S. Schulte, S. Dustdar, and F. Lecue, "Elastic Stream Processing for Distributed Environments," IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 54-59, Nov. 2015.
- C. Hochreiner, S. Schulte, and O. Kopp, "Bericht zum 8. ZEUS Workshop," Softwaretechnik-Trends, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 61-62, May 2016.
- C. Hochreiner, P. Frühwirt, Z. Ma, P. Kieseberg, S. Schrittwieser, and E. R. Weippl, "Genie in a Model? Why Model Driven Security will not secure your Web Application.," JoWUA, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 44-62, Sep. 2014.
- C. Hochreiner, M. Nardelli, B. Knasmueller, S. Schulte, and S. Dustdar, "VTDL: A Notation for Data Stream Processing Applications," in 12th IEEE International Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering (SOSE 2018), 2018, pp. NN-NN.
- M. Borkowski, C. Hochreiner, and S. Schulte, "Moderated Resource Elasticity for Stream Processing Applications," in International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing (Auto-DaSP 2017) at 23rd International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par 2017), 2017, pp. NN-NN.
- L. Mazzola, P. Kapahnke, P. Waibel, C. Hochreiner, and M. Klusch, "FCE4BPMN: On-demand QoS-based Optimised Process Model Execution in the Cloud," in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation/ International Technology Management Conference (ICE/ITMC), 2017, pp. 319-328.
- M. Nardelli, C. Hochreiner, and S. Schulte, "Elastic Provisioning of Virtual Machines for Container Deployment," in International Workshop on Autonomous Control for Performance and Reliability Trade-Offs in Internet of Services (ACPROSS 2017) at 8th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering (ICPE 2017), 2017, pp. 5-10.
- C. Hochreiner, M. Vögler, J. M. Schleicher, C. Inzinger, S. Schulte, and S. Dustdar, "Nomadic Applications Traveling in the Fog," in 2nd EAI International Conference on Cloud, Networking for IoT Systems, 2017, pp. 151--161.
- C. Hochreiner, "VISP Testbed - A Toolkit for Modeling and Evaluating Resource Provisioning Algorithms for Stream Processing Applications," in 9th ZEUS Workshop (ZEUS 2017), 2017, pp. 37-43.
- P. Waibel, C. Hochreiner, and S. Schulte, "Cost-Efficient Data Redundancy in the Cloud," in 2016 IEEE 9th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA), 2016, pp. 1-9.
- M. Borkowski, S. Schulte, and C. Hochreiner, "Predicting Cloud Resource Utilization," in 2016 IEEE/ACM 9th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC), 2016, pp. 37-42.
- C. Hochreiner, P. Waibel, and M. Borkowski, "Bridging gaps in cloud manufacturing with 3D printing," in Informatik 2016, 46. Jahrestagung der Gesellschaft für Informatik, 26.-30. September 2016, Klagenfurt, österreich, 2016, pp. 1623-1626.
- C. Hochreiner, M. Vögler, P. Waibel, and S. Dustdar, "VISP: An Ecosystem for Elastic Data Stream Processing for the Internet of Things," in 2016 IEEE 20th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC), 2016, pp. 1-11.
- C. Hochreiner, M. Vögler, S. Schulte, and S. Dustdar, "Elastic Stream Processing for the Internet of Things," in 2016 IEEE 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), 2016, pp. 100-107.
- S. Schulte et al., "Bringing Cloud-based Rapid Elastic Manufacturing to Reality with CREMA," in Workshop on Intelligent Systems Configuration Services for Flexible Dynamic Global Production Networks (FLEXINET) at the 8th International Conference on Interoperability for Enterprise Systems and Applications (I-ESA 2016), 2016, pp. 407-413.
- P. Hoenisch, C. Hochreiner, D. Schuller, S. Schulte, J. Mendling, and S. Dustdar, "Cost-Efficient Scheduling of Elastic Processes in Hybrid Clouds," in 2015 IEEE 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing, 2015, pp. 17-24.
- C. Hochreiner, "Privacy-Aware Scheduling for Inter-Organizational Processes," in Proceedings of the 7th Central European Workshop on Services and their Composition, ZEUS 2015, Jena, Germany, February 19-20, 2015., 2015, pp. 63-68.
- S. Schulte, P. Hoenisch, C. Hochreiner, S. Dustdar, M. Klusch, and D. Schuller, "Towards Process Support for Cloud Manufacturing," in 2014 IEEE 18th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC), 2014, pp. 142-149.
- C. Hochreiner, M. Huber, G. Merzdovnik, and E. Weippl, "Towards Practical Methods to Protect the Privacy of Location Information with Mobile Devices," in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks, New York, NY, USA, 2014, pp. 17-24.
- C. Hochreiner, Z. Ma, P. Kieseberg, S. Schrittwieser, and E. R. Weippl, "Using Model Driven Security Approaches in Web Application Development," in Information and Communication Technology: Second IFIP TC5/8 International Conference, ICT-EurAsia 2014, Bali, Indonesia, April 14-17, 2014., Berlin, Heidelberg, 2014, pp. 419-431.
- P. Frühwirt, P. Kieseberg, C. Hochreiner, S. Schrittwieser, and E. R. Weippl, "InnoDB Datenbank Forensik Rekonstruktion von Abfragen über Datenbank-interne Logfiles," in Sicherheit 2014: Sicherheit, Schutz und Zuverlässigkeit, Beiträge der 7. Jahrestagung des Fachbereichs Sicherheit der Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), Wien, österreich, 2014, pp. 363-374.
- C. Hochreiner and S. Schulte, Eds., Proceedings of the 8th ZEUS Workshop, Vienna, Austria, January 27-28, 2016, vol. 1562. CEUR-WS.org, 2016.
- P. Hoenisch, D. Schuller, C. Hochreiner, S. Schulte, and S. Dustdar, "Elastic Process Optimization - The Service Instance Placement Problem," Distributed Systems Group, Vienna University of Technology, TUV-1841-2014-01, Oct. 2014.
- C. Hochreiner, "Data Transfer Sensitive and Privacy Preserving Scheduling Strategies in Hybrid Cloud Environments," Master's thesis, WU Wien, 2014.
- C. Hochreiner, "Appropriate Obfuscation of Location Information on an Application Level for Mobile Devices," Master's thesis, TU Wien, 2014.
- C. Hochreiner, "Automated Identity Theft Attacks on Social Networks." TU Wien, 2011.
- 10th ZEUS Workshop (ZEUS 2018), Steering Committee
- 9th ZEUS Workshop (ZEUS 2017), Steering Committee
- 8th ZEUS Workshop (ZEUS 2016), Local Chair
- 6th International Conference on Emerging Internet, Data & Web Technologies (EIDWT-2018), TPC Member
- International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing (Auto-DaSP 2017) at the 23rd International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par 2017), TPC Member
- Workshop on IT-Governance und Strategisches Informationsmanagement (ITG-SIM) at the 47th Annual Meeting of the German Gesellschaft für Informatik 2017, TPC Member
- International Workshop on Performance and Conformance of Workflow Engines at the 5th European Conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing (ESOCC 2016), TPC Member
- Workshop on IT-Governance und Strategisches Informationsmanagement (ITG-SIM) at the 46th Annual Meeting of the German Gesellschaft für Informatik 2016, TPC Member
- Workshop on Additive Fertigung/3D Druck - Technologie, Auswirkungen und Chancen at the 46th Annual Meeting of the German Gesellschaft für Informatik 2016, TPC Member
- Workshop IT-Governance und Strategisches Informationsmanagement (ITG-SIM) at the 45th Annual Meeting of the German Gesellschaft für Informatik 2015, TPC Member